Dienstag, 15. Februar 2011

For Alexia

Dear Alexia....


That's a post for my dear Kiwi friend Alexia :)
I want to show her one day in my life in Germany, although it wasnt really a typical day honestly... At the moment I dont have uni and Im at home with my familiy. Sooo, Ill start :)


Rosie, my lovely lazy cat jumped on my bed in the morning (and she didnt leave it till afternoon). It was really cool to have her with me, as I cant see her often since I study in Freiburg.

So as u can imagine I could sleep in, what was reeeeeealy nice :)








Then I had some breakfast (grapefruit and tea, if u wanna know..)

















Afterwards my Mum cooked...mhhhh yummi as I tell u... She made Ravioli and as I took the photo she told me, to invite u too, lex, cause it was enough for 6 persons.. :)










Then my Dad hired me :) I helped him to get some wood in the forest. It was a really nice day and so I didn't mind workin with him and Mum in the sun! Although I can feel my muscles now :D It was really exhausting!















After working in the woods, I had a loooong shower and then I left to the movies with Karin, Lena, Isabelle and Carina :) It was a really nice evening and the movie was the best one I've seen in a time... Sorry to tell u it was a german one which u cant see over there in kiwiland...

Sooo, that was my day, I hope u enjoyed :D

I miss u heaps! Lots of love from Germany to the other side of the world!

Ur friend Selina

1 Kommentar:

  1. ha ha i love it, i wish so bad that i could b there with u all.(actually i wish more that u could all b here.) coz then i could speak the language.Your day sounds like a good day with work and fun an cat cuddles all round.:)
    miss u loads buddy

    AntwortenLöschen